Do you meet these requirements?
- Adult subjects with moderate to severe alopecia areata.
- Between 18 and 65 years of age, inclusive, at the time of informed consent.
- Definitive diagnosis of alopecia areata with a current episode of scalp hair loss lasting at least 6 months and not exceeding 10 years at the time of Screening.
- Total disease duration greater than 10 years is permitted.
- At least 50% scalp hair loss, as defined by a SALT score ≥50, at Screening and Baseline
- 32 weeks with a maximum of 10 visits to the study clinic
The Derm Group Location: Verona, NJ
For more information, call 1-(973)571-2121 ext. 5920 or email [email protected]
Or Contact The Verona Research Hotline 1-201-478-9119 Call or Text
The medication, procedures, and all study visits are provided without financial costs to you. No insurance coverage is required. All enrolled participants will be compensated for their time and travel at the completion of the study.