Telemedicine Appointments Now Available
We understand this is a stressful time so in an effort to make dermatological services more accessible during this time of social distancing, we are now offering Telemedicine/Teledermatology for certain qualified appointments. This appointment is a virtual visit, utilizing Zoom for healthcare, a video conferencing app allowing you to meet with a Dermatologist or Physician Assistant in the comfort and safety of your own home
On a Telemedicine/Teledermatology visit you can:
- Meet with a Dermatologist or Physician Assistant
- Refill or get a new RX if needed
- Receive a Dermatologist prescribed treatment plan
- Access if you need to be seen at one of our offices for urgent care
- And more…
The sign-up process is easy. Call (973) 571-2121 or fill out a Telemedicine Appointment Form, after scheduling your virtual appointment, you will receive an email with a link to download the Zoom app. At the time of your appointment you will join your Dermatologist in their virtual exam room by clicking your appointment Zoom link.
If you would like to be seen, had to cancel an existing appointment, or need a follow up appointment, please call us today at (973) 571-2121 we will get you scheduled. If you feel your issue is urgent or emergent, we can expedite the scheduling of your appointment.
What happens next? Follow these easy steps!
After you schedule your appointment, you will receive a text and email appointment reminder. Please follow all instructions to pre-register for your visit at least 2 hours prior to your appointment, which will ask for your pharmacy, insurance, and any additional required information. At this time, many health plans have waived the copays for Virtual Visits, therefore you do not need to pay your copay today. If your carrier does not waive the copay for this Virtual Visit, we will bill you directly. However, if you have an outstanding balance, we ask that you pay that now. As you complete the pre-registration, if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- This appointment is a virtual visit, utilizing our telemedicine app, Zoom.
- At the time of your appointment, please join your doctor in their virtual exam room by clicking on the following link: https://zoom.us/EXAMPLEURL (You will receive a unique URL)
- You may join your appointment using any PC or laptop with a Webcam, or any mobile device (such as an iPhone / iPad or Android phone / tablet). If using a mobile device, you will be prompted to install the Zoom app (free). Please follow your device prompts to install the app. Please be sure to click allow if your mobile device is asking for access to your cameras or microphone.
It is suggested to install the app on your mobile prior to your visit, it can be found here: https://zoom.us/support/download.
For instructions, please click on this tutorial YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ
Available at select locations:
- Upper East Side, NYC
- Livingston (201), NJ
- Brooklyn, NY
- Hewitt, NJ
- Marlton, NJ
- North Wales, PA
- Orange, CT
- Paramus, NJ
- Princeton, NJ
- Verona, NJ
- Nutley, NJ
- Riverdale, NJ
- West Orange, NJ
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Freehold Township, NJ
- Morristown, NJ
- Warren, NJ